Recommended in a Series of 3 or 6
$250 | 1 session
$675 | 3 sessions
$1,200 | 6 sessions
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), also known as Microneedling, is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine needles to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing many common skin problems like acne scars. During this procedure, the device is used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to activate your body’s natural cellular regeneration of collagen and elastin. Microneedling is used for skin revitalization for all ages and can be used in conjunction with other treatments.
“Refine” NANO Needling
More Superficial treatment and an excellent treatment for those who don’t want to use topical numbing or those who want a quick, no-downtime way to have hydrated glowing skin.
- Aid in the production of collagen and elastin
- Improved skin texture and firmness
- Softer appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of acne scars
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation for a brighter, more even skin tone
- Prevention of premature aging